International trade websites
Internet is the main tool to obtain information on foreign markets. There is a huge amount of information online including: international trade statistics, country information, market research, business directories, model documents and international contracts, etc. Ten of the most relevant websites for businesses and professionals involved on international trade are:
- Comtrade. International trade statistics by products and countries.
- Market Access Data Base. Tariffs and import documents in countries that do not belong to the European Union.
- Country-risk and macroeconomic data.
- Global Trade Alert. Information about international trade barriers.
- UK Trade and Investment. Doing business guides of most countries
- International Contracts. International contracts models in five languages.
- Incoterms. Information about the 11 Incoterms rules.
- Globaltrade. Business directory of export services providers and market analysis.
- Kompass.Worldwide business directory.
A selection of the best websites with information of international trade can be found in the database Infotrade.