Trade promotion organizations
There are various governmental and non- governmental organizations that play a role in the promotion of international trade. These include the following:
- Public departments and agencies that usually depend on the Minister of Trade of each country, such as UK Trade & Investment in United Kingdom, Ubifrance in France, ICEX in Spain or Promexico in Mexico.
- Industry and trade associations, national, regional or industry associations.
- Chambers of commerce, both national and international.
- Other organizations concerned with trade promotion, such as organizations carrying out export research, regional export promotion organizations, world trade centers, etc.
- Export services organizations such as banks, transport companies, freight forwarders, trading companies, export credit insurance companies, etc.