Export business plan
The purpose of an export business plan is to prepare companies, specially middle and small to enter the international market place or to better organize their existing international business activity. This type of plan serves as step-by-step guide to lead the company through the process of exporting products and services to international markets. Some of the goals of an export business plan are:
- Assessment of export potential and capabilities.
- Identify target markets.
- Choose the best market entry strategy.
- Selection of most suitable marketing actions.
- Better management of international business operations.
- Evaluate the financial resources, sales goals and profits.
This trade tool will help exporters to set their goals, effectively allocate their resources and determine which countries offer the most potential for their products as well as how to reach the clients and how to make competitive offers. Export Business Plan Template and Example.