This Doing Business Guide in Vietnam advise companies about how to start doing business in Vietnam. Among others the guide treats the following topics:
- Why Vietnam
- Researching the market
- Market entry strategies
- Getting Started
- Intellectual property rights
- Vietnamese culture
Vietnam has one of the fastest-growing, most vibrant economies in Asia. Over the past ten years, economic growth has been second only to China and GDP has been doubling every ten years. There are essential facts for foreign companies doing business in Vietnam:
- Vietnam is a strategic location from which to penetrate China, South-East Asia and beyond.
- The country has achieved annual GDP growth of around 5-6 percent in recent years, despite the global economic downturn.
- Vietnam has a young, well-educated and relatively cheap workforce compared with neighbouring countries.
- It is a politically stable and safe environment.
- The transition from central state control to market-orientated economy creates numerous opportunities for overseas businesses.
To obtain the Negotiation and Etiquette Guide in Vietnam, click here.